Why should you donate to Greater Trail Hospice Society (GTHS)?
- The Greater Trail Hospice Society is in critical need of support to continue its programs.
- The GTHS is a nonprofit Society and requires your support directly by donation.
- All donated funds stay in the community for GTHS to provide its services which include staff to coordinate volunteers, provide counseling for our clients and to integrate our programs with other community groups.
- You can receive bonus tax deductions if you are a first time charity donator. (You may consult your tax accountant or GTHS for more information about this.)
- You will feel good knowing that you are contributing for help essential to those dealing with life limiting conditions as well as their families.
You can now donate online, through our Canada Helps account. Click the button below to get started.
Shop & Share
If you shop online why not use www.shopandshare.ca and designate a portion of your sale to Hospice. Over 200 well known retail outlets will give up to 3% of your purchase to Hospice. Sear, Bay, Home Depot, Amazon etc. check it out and then shop for Hospice.
Donations can always be made in person, or by mail at:
- Suite 7
- Kiro Wellness Centre
- 1500 Columbia Ave.
- Trail, B.C. V1R 1J9
You Can Help
By making a Donation
Your donations support Volunteer Training, Education for professionals, staff who support families or provide grief support, the Hospice Library, and many more activities. Tax receipts are available.
By becoming a Volunteer
Volunteers can take on many different roles and provide bedside support to the dying, help with fundraising, or support educational activities.
By telling others about Hospice services
Let friends and family know that Hospice supports palliative patients, provides grief counselling, has a library full of resources, provides tuition for educational events, & puts on informational activities about grief and dying for lay people and professionals.